The robust search and document threading dynamically searches and links together all related messages into chronological threads and captures entire discussions, including replies, cc, bcc and forwards. Users can quickly identify all the participants and determine who knew what and when.
The advanced analytics features allow for a more transparent and defensible search process by providing users with:
- A list of keyword variations matching each query
- Visibility into matching keyword variations prior to running a search
- Real-time search result filtering
- The ability to run large numbers of queries
- The ability to construct advanced searches based on custodian, sender, recipient, direction, subject, attachment names, attachment type and date range among others
- Support for stemming, Boolean, wildcard, fuzzy and proximity searches
- Automatic grouping of search results based on various metadata fields such as tag, sender domain, sender group, sender name or recipient domain for example.
- Hit-highlighting in messages, attachments, and files allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for
- Topic clustering to automatically organise documents into specific topics for quicker analysis
- People analytics to determine individual and group to- group communications within a company or to customers, suppliers, and partners
- Term analytics analyses noun phrases, which help users, uncover secret project names and code words that may be relevant to a case or investigation.
- Comprehensive reporting on all search criteria providing a defensible audit trail